My Online Courses
Welcome to My Online Courses. From here you can register on 'Learn' (Loughborough University's Learning Management System). Learn is a university-wide system so requires an additional username and password which will not be the same as your My WEDC login details. However, registration is free and you only need to register once. This will allow you access to the courses listed below.
If online learning is not for you, take a look at our UK-based programmes and distance learning options.
Once your registration for the course is submitted, we will activate your account. This will normally take place within one working day and you will be informed of your username and password by e-mail when your account is active. Please note, however, that activation will not take place during weekends or when the University is closed. (Closure dates are available here.)
Click the links below to find out more about each course, or click here to login with your Learn username and password:
- Development, Disasters and Sanitation *
- Emergency Water Supply and Sanitation: A WELL course
- Rural Sanitation at Scale
- New! L’assainissement rural à grande échelle
- Soft Skills for Water and Sanitation Professionals: A WELL course
* A registration fee of £10 is required for this course. Note that on application you will be directed to Loughborough University Online Store for payment.
For best results, we recommend the following technical specification for the computer on which you intend to take the course:
- Internet connection – broadband recommended
- Any web browser
- PDF Reader – download Adobe Reader here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- For Development, Disasters and Sanitation, Rural Sanitation at Scale and and L’assainissement rural à grande échelle, Adobe Flash Player 10 (or higher) – download Adobe Flash Player here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
Please view the list of Frequently Asked Questions in the first instance.
If your question is not addressed here, please email the WEDC webmaster for assistance.