Developing knowledge and capacity in water and sanitation
Search the database of resources
Results 61 - 70 of 127: (Number of pages: 13)
- Learning from implementation of the sanitation and hygiene master plan in Nepal * (2015)
Adhikari, A. K.
- Lessons on small towns water and sanitation reforms in Jigawa State, Nigeria * (2015)
- Mainstreaming menstrual hygiene management: lessons from a decade of programme and policy work * (2015)
Mirza, S. Y.
- Mainstreaming social marketing in Tdh WASH interventions in South Asia * (2015)
- Micro-insurance: a proposed practical solution to mitigate handpump maintenance challenges in Malawi. * (2015)
- Mobile-enabled payment as an innovative water utility cost recovery method in Nigeria * (2015)
Ezenwaji, E E
- mPMIS: An intelligent WASH monitoring system of payment by result (PbR) approach * (2015)
Morshed Alam, K.
- Multi-faceted approach to introducing household water treatment technology in South Africa * (2015)
- One WASH National Program (OWNP) Ethiopia: a SWAp with a comprehensive management structure * (2015)
Goyol, K B
- Partnerships in sanitation service management and infrastructure provision in Kumasi, Ghana * (2015)
* indicates the search result has a link to an online resource