Water Engineering and Development Centre
Search the database of resources
Results 1 - 10 of 86: (Number of pages: 9)
- The management of consultancy contracts (1990)
Ismail, Ahmed M.A.
- Contract administration : conditions and procedures for small works in Sri Lanka (1989)
- National Water and Sewerage Corporation: Restructuring consultancy Final report 20 September 1995 (1995)
Kasozi-Kaaya, C.F.; Kabumba, I.; Balamaze Lwanga, H.
- Pourashava (municipal) finance and management. A case study of Tongi and Tangail Pourashava, Bangladesh (1998)
Kabir, Md Roushan
- The efficiency and cost effectiveness of District Council water supply and wastewater services in Botswana: a case study of central district (1996)
Ramontshonyana, C. L.
- The application of micro-computers in the monitoring and control of low-cost projects (1990)
- Uganda Water Action Plan: water resources development and management: institutional and management aspects (1994)
Uganda, Directorate of Water Development; Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA)
- District office management problems relating to installation operation and maintenance of centrifugal pumps (1989)
- Indonesia urban sector profile (1988)
Asian Development Bank (ADB); Asian Development Bank, Infrastructure Department
- Water supply and sanitation in Nepal. 1990 status report. Part 1: sector overview (1990)
United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
* indicates the search result has a link to an online resource