Water Engineering and Development Centre
Search the database of resources
Results 1 - 10 of 861: (Number of pages: 87)
- Playing a trump card. SNV and local governance in East and Southern Africa: a synopsis
Schuthof, Moniek; SNV Netherlands Development Organisation
- (Archive) A guide to the use of pond systems in South Africa for the purification of raw and partially treated sewage (1968)
CSIR Special Report WAT 34; National Institute for Water Research; CSIR Council for Scientific and Industrial Research; Meiring, P.G.J.; Drews, R.J.L.C.; Eck, H. van; Stander, G.J.
- (Archive) A guide to the use of septic tank systems in South Africa (1964)
WNNR CSIR Research Report 219; National Institute for Water Research; CSIR Council for Scientific and Industrial Research; Malan, W.M.
- (Archive) Survey of the Vaal Dam catchment area: part 1: the chemical composition of the main tributaries (1960)
National Institute for Water Research; CSIR Council for Scientific and Industrial Research; Malan, W.C.
- (Archive) The survival of type 2 poliovirus in a model system of stabilization ponds (1965)
National Institute for Water Research; CSIR Council for Scientific and Industrial Research; Coetzee, O.J.; Malherbe, H.H.
- A Review of Soil and Water Management Research in Semi-Arid Areas of Southern and Eastern Africa (1996)
Natural Resources Institute (NRI); Overseas Development Administration ( ODA ); Morse, K
- A Workshop Handbook for Sanitation Practitioners: Training and Capacity Building
South Africa, Department of Water Affairs and Forestry
- Amanzi Amnandi: A Southern African Collection of Stories, Songs and Poems about Water (1995)
Umgeni Water; Clacherty, Glynis
- Amanzi. Newsletter of the Water Research Commission August 2004 [sample newsletter] * (2004)
- Assessment of wastewater treatment works and capacity building of young professionals for the Department of Water Affairs and Forestry, Gauteng Province - Report 2 * (2010)
Wayling, Tom; Smith, Rob; Anglian Water (UK); Department of Water and Environmental Affairs (SA)
* indicates the search result has a link to an online resource