Water Engineering and Development Centre
Search the database of resources
Results 1 - 6 of 6: (Number of pages: 1)
- Improving the private water supply schemes in the Sultanate of Oman (2002)
Mukhtar, Osama O.
- PPP and the Poor: Pro-poor longer term (concession and lease) contracts * (2003)
Halcrow Management Sciences; Sohail, M.
- Public private partnership in managing water and sanitation services in Jordan (2002)
- PPP and the Poor: Case Study - Dolphin Coast, South Africa. Dolphin Coast water concession * (2002)
Hemson, David; Batidzirai, Herbert; Sohail, M.
- Sustainable management options for water supply: a study of Katsina State Water Board, Nigeria (2000)
- Nigeria: study of non-state providers of basic services *
Larbi, George; Adelabu, Modupe; Rose, Pauline; Jawara, Dawda; Nwaorgu, Obioma; Vyas, Seema; University of Birmingham, School of Public Policy; University of Birmingham, International Development Department; London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Health Policy Unit; Water, Engineering and Development Centre (WEDC); Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Department of Parasitology and Entomology; Obafemi Awolowo University, Dept of Education Administration and Planning; University of Sussex, Centre for International Education