Developing knowledge and capacity in water and sanitation
Search the database of resources
Results 11 - 17 of 17: (Number of pages: 2)
- Corruption in infrastructure provision and service delivery at the municipal level in Nepal: Case study * (2007)
Shrestha, Purusottam Man; Sohail, M.
- Good governance and provision of affordable housing in DKI Jakarta, Indonesia: Case study * (2007)
Widoyoko, Danang; Sohail, M.
- MISONGA Managing Information and Strengthening Organizations for Networked Governance Approaches. Final report submitted to USAID/Madagascar. Good Govenrance Program in Madagascar Cooperative agreement No 687-A-00-04-00134-00 * (2006)
Pact, Inc; Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Nairobi Water and Sewerage Company Limited. A survey: April - May 2005 * (2006)
- Accountability arrangements to combat corruption in the delivery of infrastructure services in Bangladesh: A case study * (2007)
Institute for Development Policy Analysis and Advocacy (IDPAA) at PROSHIKA; Sohail, M.
- Accountability arrangements to combat corruption in the housing and municipal sector in Ukraine: Case study * (2007)
Kyrylchuk, Ihor; Sohail, M.
- Accountability arrangements to combat corruption: Synthesis report and case study survey reports * (2007)
Cavill, S.; Sohail, M.
* indicates the search result has a link to an online resource