Water Engineering and Development Centre
Search the database of resources
Results 1 - 7 of 7: (Number of pages: 1)
- Technical assistance in wastewater and sewerage management, operation and maintenance to Addis Ababa Water and Sewerage Authority - Report 3 * (2010)
Rose, Matthew; Nash, Alex; Atkins Ltd
- GIS and computer modelling: appropriate decision making tools for developing countries (2003)
- Halving the proportion of people without access to safe water by 2015. A Malawian perspective. Part 2: new indicators for the Millennium Development Goal (2003)
Stoupy, Olivier; Sugden, Steven; WaterAid
- Water safety plans - Book 3: Risk assessment of contaminant intrusion into water distribution systems * (2006)
Vairavamoorthy, Kalanithy; Gorantiwar, Sunil D.; Yan, Jimin; Galgale, Harshal M.; Mohamed-Mansoor, M.A.; Mohan, S.
- Birzeit Water Drops - Official Bulletin of the Institute of Environmental and Water Studies (IEWS) Birzeit University - Palestine. BWD No.9 November 2011. Special Issue: professional environmental educational for sustainable development 'Plugging the hole' 16-17 November, 2011 - Birzeit University, Palestine (2011)
Institute of Environmental and Water Studies (IEWS); Mimi, Ziad A
- GIS for water supply and sanitation in peri-urban areas [with CDROM] (2009)
- Water is life. Progress to secure safe water provision in rural Uganda (2015)
Fagan, G. Honor; Linnane, Suzanne; McGuigan, Kevin G.; Rugumayo, Albert I.