Water Engineering and Development Centre
Search the database of resources
Results 121 - 130 of 176: (Number of pages: 18)
- Water quality management in GMRA (Great Man-Made River Authority) Phase 1, Libya [Distance Learning] (2008)
Abdelgader, Amjed S.
- Water resources of Jordan. Present status and future potentials (1993)
Salameh, Elias; Bannayan, Helen; Royal Society for the Conservation of Nature
- Collector wells in low-income communities (1999)
Kingston, Keith S.
- Improvement of Barakin Ladi town water supply (1985)
- Kalembo Groundwater Project. Final report. Construction component. [See also video: WATER SUPPLY IN RURAL AREAS OF MALAWI: KALEMBO GROUNDWATER PROJECT AND MANGOCHI RURAL WATER SUPPLY] (1998)
GITEC; KFW Kreditanstalt fur Wiederaufbau; Malawi, Ministry of Water Development
- Post-tsunami water resource scoping study in Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam, Indonesia * (2005)
Development Alternatives Inc; USAID US Agency for International Development
- Reliable, low-cost maintenance handpumps are the key for sustainable rural water supply * (2011)
van Beers, Paul
- Water quality degradation in Jordan (Impacts on environment, economy and future generations resources base) (1996)
Salameh, Elias; Royal Society for the Conservation of Nature
- Water resources in the West Bank (1989)
El-Khateeb, Nader Saleen Yousef
- Bangladesh environment 2002 Vol 1. A compilation of technical papers of the 2nd international conference on Bangladesh environment (ICBEN-2002) (2002)
Ahmed, M. Feroze; Tanveer, Saleh A.; Badruzzaman, A.B.M.
* indicates the search result has a link to an online resource