Water Engineering and Development Centre
Search the database of resources
Results 1 - 9 of 9: (Number of pages: 1)
- Leakage detection and management training to national and regional Water Bureau staff - Report 1 * (2008)
Moir, Eddie; United Utilities
- Leakage detection and management training to national and regional Water Bureau staff - Report 2 * (2009)
Moir, Eddie; Snape, Steve; Jaleta, Melkamu; United Utilities
- Reducing water losses in the distribution system of mods zone IV (DWASA) Bangladesh (1993)
Aziz, A.F.M Abdul
- Leakage control programme of the metropolitan water works and sewerage system, metro-Manila, Philippines (1982)
- Leakage control in St.Georges, Grenada (1987)
Roberts, Hamilton G.
- Assessing water losses in distribution networks: a case srudy of Brunei (2008)
Azman bin Hj Mohd Salleh
- Economic level of leakage (ELL) calculation with limited data: an application in Zaragoza. * (2011)
- Leakage control in Riyadh (1988)
Al-Salem, Hamed S.
- Reducing leakage from water supply and distribution systems in the Gulf States (1987)
Shyam Babu, V.S.