Developing knowledge and capacity in water and sanitation
Search the database of resources
Results 1 - 10 of 107: (Number of pages: 11)
- Partnerships in sanitation service management and infrastructure provision in Kumasi, Ghana * (2015)
- Franchising principles for improved sustainability and reliability of water and sanitation services * (2009)
- Partnering to combat corruption in infrastructure services: A toolkit * (2007)
Sohail, M.; Cavill, S.
- Services for the urban poor: 2. Working with partners - guidance for policymakers, planners and engineers * (2000)
Cotton, Andrew; Tayler, Kevin
- Synergy and complementarity for sustainability of WASH programmes: the case of WASH Alliance Kenya * (2018)
- PPP and the Poor: Private Sector Participation and the Poor, 2 - Implementation * (2002)
Halcrow Management Sciences; Sohail, M.
- Contracting out water and sanitation services - Vol. 1: Guidance notes for service and management contracts in developing countries * (2003)
Sansom, Kevin; Franceys, Richard; Morales-Reyes, Javier I; Njiru, Cyrus
- PPP and the Poor: Case Report 2 - Bulk water consumers of the Karachi Water and Sewerage Board * (2003)
Ahmed, Noman; Khan, Saleemullah; NED University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi; Sohail, M.
- PPP and the Poor: Case Report 3 - Awami tanks in Orangi town, Karachi, Pakistan * (2003)
Ahmed, Noman; Khan, Muhammad Younus; Khan, Saleemullah; Ahmed, Iftekhar; NED University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi; Sohail, M.
- PPP and the Poor: Case Study - Bolivia, South America. A perspective on water supply and sanitation. * (2003)
Walton, Barry; Sohail, M.
* indicates the search result has a link to an online resource