Water Engineering and Development Centre
Search the database of resources
Results 1 - 10 of 38: (Number of pages: 4)
- Public private partnerships (PPP) in emergencies: the case of Dollow water management company, Gedo region * (2018)
- Football as a catalyst for improving WASH services in schools in Kenya * (2018)
Makanyi, Agnes M.
- Measuring the hydraulic functionality of PPP-managed water supply infrastructure in Madagascar * (2016)
- Public-private partnership for inclusive sanitation in informal and peri-urban areas of Ouagadougou * (2016)
Sow, J. A.
- The impact of professionalizing decentralized water points management * (2021)
- PPP and the Poor: Private Sector Participation and the Poor, 2 - Implementation * (2002)
Halcrow Management Sciences; Sohail, M.
- PPP and the Poor: The real obstacles to universal access to drinking water in developing countries. (Thoughts stemming from how poor neighbourhood populations living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) and Buenos Aires (Argentina) experience access to drinking water) * (2005)
Botton, Sarah; Brailowsky, Alexandra; Matthieussent, Sarah; Sohail, M.
- The role of entrepreneurs in provision and sustainable operations of sanitation facilities in public places in Nigeria * (2018)
- Formally engaging the private sector for fecal sludge management services: experiences from six African cities * (2018)
- Improving the quality of public toilet services in Kumasi, Ghana * (2016)
* indicates the search result has a link to an online resource