Developing knowledge and capacity in water and sanitation
Search the database of resources
Results 1 - 10 of 36: (Number of pages: 4)
- Rural water service delivery and innovations in Uganda * (2016)
- Accountability arrangements to combat corruption: Literature review * (2007)
Cavill, S.; Sohail, M.
- Benchmarking sanitation service delivery in metropolitan, municipal and district assemblies in Ghana * (2016)
- Budget Monitoring and Price Intelligence Unit (due process) - a mechanism for combating corruption in infrastructure delivery in Nigeria: Case study * (2007)
Aduda, Gabriel T.; Sohail, M.
- Mutual reinforcement: combining project outputs with capacity development outcomes for service delivery * (2013)
- Addressing corruption in infrastructure services in Georgia: A case study * (2007)
Sekhniashvili, Maryam; Sulukia, Tamara; Sohail, M.
- Buried and semi-submerged water tanks * (1999)
Skinner, Brian; Shaw, Rod
- Corruption in infrastructure provision and service delivery at the municipal level in Nepal: Case study * (2007)
Shrestha, Purusottam Man; Sohail, M.
- Creating environments to support participation of people with disabilities in public service delivery * (2016)
- Emergency water supply in cold regions * (1999)
Buttle, Mark; Smith, Michael; Shaw, Rod
* indicates the search result has a link to an online resource