Water Engineering and Development Centre
Search the database of resources
Results 1 - 10 of 37: (Number of pages: 4)
- Rural water service delivery and innovations in Uganda * (2016)
- Accountability arrangements to combat corruption: Literature review * (2007)
Cavill, S.; Sohail, M.
- Benchmarking sanitation service delivery in metropolitan, municipal and district assemblies in Ghana * (2016)
- Budget Monitoring and Price Intelligence Unit (due process) - a mechanism for combating corruption in infrastructure delivery in Nigeria: Case study * (2007)
Aduda, Gabriel T.; Sohail, M.
- Mutual reinforcement: combining project outputs with capacity development outcomes for service delivery * (2013)
- Corruption in infrastructure provision and service delivery at the municipal level in Nepal: Case study * (2007)
Shrestha, Purusottam Man; Sohail, M.
- Creating environments to support participation of people with disabilities in public service delivery * (2016)
- Global study on sustainable service delivery models for rural water: Evidence from 16 countries * (2017)
- The iceberg of rural self-supply – a largely hidden opportunity * (2021)
- Review of the Extension Service. Draft report. File number: 3/7/8; Reoprt number 2 (CBM) (1998)
Namibia, Department of Water Affairs; Namibia, Directorate of Rural Water Supply; Namibia, Republic of
* indicates the search result has a link to an online resource