Water Engineering and Development Centre
Search the database of resources
Results 1 - 10 of 10: (Number of pages: 1)
- Wastewater management and water pollution control strategy for Ghana - a case study of Accra/Tema (1996)
Pwamang, John A.
- The water (prevention and control of pollution) act, 1974 (No.6 of 1974) (1974)
Government of India; Ministry of Law, Justice and Company Affairs
- Urban sanitation in Zimbabwe and the relation to environmental pollution (1997)
Taylor, P.; Mudege, N.R.; Institute of Water and Sanitation Development, Zimbabwe
- Health aspects and management of arsenic in groundwater: a literature review with particular application to developing countries (1997)
- Water quality monitoring and pollution control in Malaysian rivers (1996)
Talib, Suhaimi Abdul
- Managing the water quality effects of settlements:- a guide to stakeholder identification and involvement * (2001)
Department of Water Affairs and Forestry (DWAF)
- Philippine regulations on sanitation and wastewater systems (2006)
Magtibay, Bonifacio B.
- Water pollution control strategy for Oromia Regional State, Ethiopia (1998)
Ebba, Rahel K.
- Evaluation of the suitability of Lake Victoria as a source of drinking water (2000)
Tibatemwa, Sarah Margaret
- Urban environmental guidelines for Nepal (1992)
German Agency for Technical Cooperation (GTZ); UDLE - Urban Development through Local Efforts project , Federal Republic of Ge; LUDTC - Local and Urban Development Training Centre, Pokhara