Water Engineering and Development Centre
Search the database of resources
Results 41 - 50 of 254: (Number of pages: 26)
- Uganda Water Action Plan: water resources development and management: institutional and management aspects (1994)
Uganda, Directorate of Water Development; Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA)
- Professional Development course: Integrated Water Resources Management (Distance Learning) * (2010)
Water, Engineering and Development Centre (WEDC)
- Tools for water use and demand management in South Africa (2001)
Herbertson, P.W.; Tate, E.L.; World Meteorological Organization (WMO)
- Water resources in the Sultanate of Oman: challenges and opportunities (2000)
Al-Sarhani, Ismaeel Bin Ibrarih Bin Saeed
- Arghakhanchi District water supply and sanitation development plan (Lumbini zone) : example maps with cluster data for Adguri and Narapani village development committees (1992)
HMG Nepal; Finnish International Development Agency (FINNIDA); Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Project Lumbini Zone
- Assessment of water resources and water demand by user sectors in Myanmar (1995)
United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP)
- Community partnership for sustainable water management: experiences of the Bangladesh Water Development Board (BWDB) systems rehabilitation project - Volume III Engineering evaluation (1998)
Nishat, Ainun; Mirjahan, M.; Saleh, Abdul Fazal M.
- Community partnership for sustainable water management: experiences of the Bangladesh Water Development Board (BWDB) systems rehabilitation project - Volume VI Local initiatives for sustainable water resources management (1998)
Duyne, Jennifer E.
- Pakistan Water Quality Mapping and Management Project - phase 1 mission report, January 2000 (2000)
Chilton, P.J; Abid, M.; Milne, C.J.; Aziz, J.; Aftab, M.
- Research dialogue platforms and IWRM institutional reform processes in the East African Sector * (2009)
* indicates the search result has a link to an online resource