Water Engineering and Development Centre
Search the database of resources
Results 1 - 10 of 134: (Number of pages: 14)
- Sustainability of hand-dug wells in Tanzania: results from a post-evaluation * (2015)
- Appropriate collector well construction in low-income communities: a practical solution (2001)
Johnson, Ben P.
- Environmental health THA/76/004 Thailand: report on experimental small diameter tube well programme implemented by provincial water supply division (1981)
UNDP United Nations Development Program; WHO World Health Organization; Karnkaew, Chetpan; Mathur, S.P.; Kukielka, B.J.
- Wellscreens made from drilled PVC pipe (1990)
Audi, John I.
- The Ubombo Family Wells Programme. Final report (1999)
Deverill, Paul; Nash, Stephen; Still, David; Partners in Development; Mvula Trust; AusAID
- India Mark-II deepwell hand pump installation and maintenance manual (1972)
Richardson & Cruddas
- Poster 049: Deepwell handpumps * (2013)
Shaw, Rod; McMahon, Glenda; Reed, B J
- Poster 050: How deepwell handpumps work * (2013)
Shaw, Rod; Chatterton, Ken; McMahon, Glenda; Reed, B J
- Technology for rural water supply: borehole standard construction details. Supplementary module 2f (2002)
WASHE (Water Sanitation Health Education) in Zambia; Department of Infrastructure and Support Services (DISS)
- Design of production well for a town water supply of Bangladesh (1984)
Alam, Khurshed M.D.
* indicates the search result has a link to an online resource