Developing knowledge and capacity in water and sanitation
Search the database of resources
Results 21 - 30 of 53: (Number of pages: 6)
- Healthcare or health risks? Risks from healthcare waste to the poor * (2000)
Appleton, Jenny; Ali, Mansoor; Woodfield, Julie
- How safe is safe?: A concise review of the health impacts of water supply, sanitation and hygiene * (2001)
- Intensive sanitation in-service training course - South Africa. Report on Unit 1 of the 1999 course. Final report. Consultancy report (1999)
Smith, M.D.; Eales, K.; Mqadi, N.
- Learning lessons from sector studies: Uganda, Tanzania, Nigeria and Kenya * (2000)
Deverill, Paul; Cotton, Andrew
- Lessons from community-based solid waste initiatives * (1999)
Ali, Mansoor; Snel, Marielle; Woodfield, Julie
- Lessons learned from village level operation and maintenance (VLOM) * (1999)
Colin, Jeremy; Woodfield, Julie
- Lucknow water supply master plan. Preliminary studies. Final report (1997)
- Nigeria - FGN/UNICEF Water and Environmental Sanitation Project. Project memorandum and logical framework for DFID's programme of support to partner states in rural water supply and environmental sanitation (2001)
Jawara, D.; Bibby, S.; Resource Centre Network for Water, Sanitation and Environmental Health
- Pakistan Water Quality Mapping and Management Project - phase 1 mission report, January 2000 (2000)
Chilton, P.J; Abid, M.; Milne, C.J.; Aziz, J.; Aftab, M.
- Pakistan water quality mapping and management project. Scoping study - draft final report May 2001 (2001)
Chilton, P.J; Jamieson, D.; Abid, M.S.; Milne, C.J.; Ince, M.E.; Aziz, J.A.
* indicates the search result has a link to an online resource