Developing knowledge and capacity in water and sanitation
Search the database of resources
Results 51 - 60 of 3983: (Number of pages: 399)
- (Archive) The rocks of the Sekondi series of the Gold Coast (1952)
Gold Coast Geological Survey Bulletin No 18; Crow, A.T.
- (Archive) The Sind Local Government Ordinance, 1979 and The Sind Councils (Appeal) Rules, 1982 (applicable to all concerned in the Province of Sind) (1991)
- (Archive) The survival of type 2 poliovirus in a model system of stabilization ponds (1965)
National Institute for Water Research; CSIR Council for Scientific and Industrial Research; Coetzee, O.J.; Malherbe, H.H.
- (Archive) The technique of well sinking in Nigeria (1937)
Nigeria, Government of; Cochran, H. A.
- (Archive) The water resources of Israel: a survey (1952)
Blass, S.; Israel, State of, Ministry of Agriculture and Development
- (Archive) Town and Country Planning Act (CAP 378 - Suppl 61 & 65) Chapter 378 of the Laws (revised) principal legislation (1962)
- (Archive) Ulu Pandan sewage treatment works: report on present and future treatment facilities (1968)
J.D. and D.M. Watson; Singapore Government
- (Archive) Water resources of Ceylon: its utilization and development (1969)
- (Archive) Workmen's Compensation (CAP 263 - Suppl 57) Chapter 263 of the Laws (revised) principal legislation (1958)
- 11th quarterly progress report 18 District Towns Project Phase III July 1998 - September 1998 (1998)
Department of Public Health Engineering (DPHE)
* indicates the search result has a link to an online resource