Water Engineering and Development Centre
Search the database of resources
Results 431 - 437 of 437: (Number of pages: 44)
- Accountability arrangements to combat corruption: Synthesis report and case study survey reports * (2007)
Cavill, S.; Sohail, M.
- Income and employment from infrastructure services: a case study of Faridpur, Bangladesh (2008)
Bundle, Nicholas A.
- Infrastructure for low-income communities. Proceedings of the 16th WEDC Conference at Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies (RCUES) Osmania University, Hyderbad, India. 27-31 Aug 1990 * (1991)
Smith, Michael D.
- Sector study water supply and sanitation. Volume 1. Strategy (1986)
Bangladesh: Ministry of Local Government; Netherlands: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Water supply points in the squatter settlements of Dhaka. Constraints to devolution of management (1999)
- Lessons learned from NGO experiences in the water and sanitation sector: Water and NGOs workshop, 21 January 1998 * (1999)
Smout, Ian; Parry-Jones, Sarah
- Urban low cost sanitation in Tanzania (1992)
* indicates the search result has a link to an online resource