Developing knowledge and capacity in water and sanitation
Search the database of resources
Results 1 - 10 of 21: (Number of pages: 3)
- Chlorinating small water supplies; a review of gravity-powered and water-powered chlorinators * (2001)
- Ageing of chlorine sources (1987)
- Small scale chlorination using bleaching powder (1984)
Smith, Michael D.
- Sachet-type point-of-use (POU) water treatment product comparison for emergencies * (2013)
- The ageing of chlorine sources and simple chlorination (1985)
- Disinfection of water by exposure to sunlight (1990)
Mozah, Joseph A.
- The effect of ultraviolet radiation and temperature in solar disinfection of water (1992)
Addy, John K.
- Disinfection using chloroisocyanurates in emergency situations (1989)
Rubalema, Julius K.
- Disinfection using chloroisocyanurates in emergency situations (1987)
Mutalemwa, Alistion Sebastian
- Improvements to Kigoma town water supply (1985)
Rugashumba, Alexandra M.
* indicates the search result has a link to an online resource