Developing knowledge and capacity in water and sanitation
Search the database of resources
Results 171 - 180 of 180: (Number of pages: 18)
- Malawi 2015 Floods Post Disaster Needs Assessment Report * (2015)
Malawi Government; Global Facility for Disaster Reduction and Recovery (GFDRR)
- Multipurpose cyclone shelter programme. Executive summary of final report July 1993 (UNDP/World Bank/GOB Project BGD/91/025) * (1993)
Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology (BUET); Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies (BIDS); Government of Bangladesh, Planning Commission
- Operations and maintenance. water supply and sewerage systems. Both brief and more detailed methods of maintenance operations and management (1990)
Swedish Association of Local Authorities (SALA)
- Sanitation upgrading: the on-plot to off-plot interface (1992)
Scott Robson, Theron A.
- The role of information and communications technology in real-time monitoring for quality WASH infrastructure * (2017)
- Upazila development plan Faridpur Sadar (1990-95) (1991)
Bangladesh Ministry of Local Government, Rural Development and Cooperatives; Bangladesh Local Government Engineering Bureau
- Infrastructure for low-income communities. Proceedings of the 16th WEDC Conference at Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies (RCUES) Osmania University, Hyderbad, India. 27-31 Aug 1990 * (1991)
Smith, Michael D.
- Infrastructure, environment, water and people. Proceedings of the 17th WEDC Conference at United Nations Centre for Human Settlements (Habitat) Nairobi Kenya. 19-23 Aug 1991 * (1991)
- Low cost housing. A case study of Malaysia (1992)
Rahman, Aszhar Hj. Ab.
- Urban upgrading in South India: what is the government doing? (2006)
* indicates the search result has a link to an online resource