Water Engineering and Development Centre
Search the database of resources
Results 41 - 50 of 272: (Number of pages: 28)
- Customising the toilet designs: a key to growth factor under universal sanitation programme * (2016)
Prasad, U. S.
- Low-cost toilet options - a catalogue: Social marketing for urban sanitation. (2004)
- A report on family latrine trials at Tongi and Demra resettlement camps in Bangladesh (1980)
Williams, David.F; OXFAM; CONCERN
- Evaluation of the ICRC environmental sanitation programme in Kabul, Afghanistan: appendices (2003)
Reed, Bob; Khan, Mimi
- Sanitation: a construct-it-yourself manual on VIP latrine (a supporting manual to findings from WaterAid (GH)'s research) (1991)
Anti, Frederick Adu; WaterAid Training Materials Unit (WATMU)
- A sociological impact assessment of the use of VIP latrine in Lagos state, Nigeria (1987)
Odumosu, A.O.T.; Agberemi, Z.A.; Hydraulic Research Unit, University of Lagos
- A study to assess the performance of CLP raised plinths, low cost latrines and access to clean water during the July 2012 flood. Chars Livelihoods Programme (CLP) (2012)
Kenward, S.; Cordier, L.; Islam, R.
- Action plan on rural sanitation Andhra Pradesh (1991-1995) (1995)
India, Government of Andhra Pradesh; United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Issue paper 3: the pour flush latrine for guests only?: a socio-cultural perspective on the pour flush latrine in Chitral (1993)
Aga Khan Health Service Northern Areas & Chitral Gilgit; Korput, Jan van de; Langendijk, Michael A.M.
- Job guide for masons involved in the construction of institutional latrines
* indicates the search result has a link to an online resource