Water Engineering and Development Centre
Search the database of resources
Results 81 - 90 of 92: (Number of pages: 10)
- Sanitation upgrading: the on-plot to off-plot interface (1992)
Scott Robson, Theron A.
- Bandung urban development and sanitation project. Final report volume 1 - main report (1979)
Llewelyn-Davies Kinhill (consultants); Sycip Gorres Velayo & Co (consultants); Indonesia, Ministry of Public Works, Directorate General of Housing; Cipta Karya
- Low-income sites and services programme in Minna, Niger State, Nigeria (1992)
Aliyu, Al Hassan
- Low cost housing. A case study of Malaysia (1992)
Rahman, Aszhar Hj. Ab.
- PPP and the Poor: Case Study - Buenos Aires, Argentina. Experiences with water provision in four low-income barrios in Buenos Aires * (2003)
Schusterman, R.; Almansi, F.; Hardoy, A.; McGranahan, G.; Oliviero, I.; Rozensztejn, R.; Urquiza, G.; IIED International Institute for Environment and Development; Sohail, M.
- PPP and the Poor: Case Study - Jakarta, Indonesia. Drinking water concessions (a study for better understanding public-private partnerships and water provision in low-income settlements) * (2003)
Surjadi, Charles; Sohail, M.
- Girls in Control. An analysis of a menstrual hygiene management approach at scale [Distance Learning] (2016)
- Infrastructure for low-income communities. Proceedings of the 16th WEDC Conference at Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies (RCUES) Osmania University, Hyderbad, India. 27-31 Aug 1990 * (1991)
Smith, Michael D.
- Water supply points in the squatter settlements of Dhaka. Constraints to devolution of management (1999)
- Water, environment and management. Proceedings of the 18th WEDC Conference, Kathmandu, Nepal 30 Aug-3 Sept 1992 * (1993)
* indicates the search result has a link to an online resource