Water Engineering and Development Centre
Search the database of resources
Results 71 - 80 of 92: (Number of pages: 10)
- PPP and the Poor: Pro-poor longer term (concession and lease) contracts * (2003)
Halcrow Management Sciences; Sohail, M.
- Rainwater harvesting and water use in the barrios of Tegucigalpa (1991)
Brand, Anthony; Bradford, Bonnie; United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF); Agua para el pueblo
- Sanitation for reclaimed marshy lands in urban areas (1991)
- Sediment impact on urban drainage in low-income countries: a case study of Jos Plateau State, Nigeria (2010)
- Understanding Karachi: planning and reform for the future (1999)
Hasan, Arif; Younus, Muhammad; Zaidi, S.Akbar
- Delegated water supply management: case studies from Lilongwe and Blantyre (2011)
- Transforming organizations by learning and adaptation: process monitoring in the NWFP Community Infrastructure Project (CIP) *
Viloria, Julie; Hosain, Mehreen; SASIN; WSP-SA
- A baseline health and population assessment for the upgrading areas of Amman. A report to the Municipality of Amman Urban Development Department Amman-Jordan (1982)
The Population Council, West Asia and North Africa
- Involving communities and the formal sector to expand water supply services to the urban poor. Case study: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania (2003)
Lacroix, Virginie L.
- PPP and the Poor: Interim findings - Part B - Case studies * (2001)
Sohail, M.; Cotton, A.P.
* indicates the search result has a link to an online resource