Water Engineering and Development Centre
Search the database of resources
Results 431 - 434 of 434: (Number of pages: 44)
- Pakistan: study of non-state providers of basic services *
Batley, Richard; Hussein, Maliha H.; Khan, Abdul Rashid; Mumtaz, Zubia; Palmer, Natasha; Sansom, Kevin; University of Birmingham, International Development Department; University of Birmingham, School of Public Policy; London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM); Water, Engineering and Development Centre (WEDC); University of Sussex, Centre for International Education
- Infrastructure for low-income communities. Proceedings of the 16th WEDC Conference at Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies (RCUES) Osmania University, Hyderbad, India. 27-31 Aug 1990 * (1991)
Smith, Michael D.
- PPP and the Poor: Case Report 1 - Karachi, Pakistan * (2003)
Ahmed, Noman; Sohail, Muhammad; Khan, Saleemullah; Ahmed, Iftekhar; NED University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi; Sohail, M.
- Environmental health impacts of living along drain in urban area - Karachi Pakistan (2008)
* indicates the search result has a link to an online resource