Water Engineering and Development Centre
Search the database of resources
Results 71 - 80 of 105: (Number of pages: 11)
- 2nd international conference on the Palestinian environment. "On this land there are much that deserve life", 13-15th October 2009. Proceedings (2009)
An-Najah National University
- Field assessment of risks associated with Cryptosporidium parvum Surveillance for Cryptosporidium risk (2005)
Hinson, Christopher A.
- Self-purification of rivers and its practical aspects (1990)
- WASH: context and environment. One WASH plus learning module in support of the One WASH National Programme * (2016)
OpenWASH; Open University (OU); One WASH National Programme (OWNP); Ethiopia, Government of
- Environmental aspects of surface water systems of Bangladesh (1990)
Rahman, A. Atiq; Huq, Saleemul; Conway, Gordon R.
- Integrated National Waste Management Policy (2012)
Government of Sierra Leone, Ministry of Health and Sanitation
- Philippines environment monitor 2003. Water quality * (2003)
- Standards for liquid effluents, gaseous emissions, automobile exhaust and noise (1990)
Central Pollution Control Board India
- Water pollution control strategy for Oromia Regional State, Ethiopia (1998)
Ebba, Rahel K.
- Water quality improvement in Changsha City (2006)
* indicates the search result has a link to an online resource