Developing knowledge and capacity in water and sanitation
Search the database of resources
Results 1 - 10 of 44: (Number of pages: 5)
- A Collection of Contemporary Toilet Designs * (2014)
Shaw, Rod; Water, Engineering and Development Centre (WEDC)
- Challenges and opportunities of resource oriented sanitation toilets in Arba Minch; Ethiopia * (2009)
- Sanitation demand and supply in rural Bangladesh : rapid assessment to identify supply chain challenges * (2014)
Baetings, E; Farhat Ubaid, S.; Haque, R.
- Urine diverting dry toilets as appropriate adaptation to flood prone areas in cities of developing countries * (2015)
- WASH I Report on QIS data analysis : findings from the first round 2012 - 2013 * (2014)
Jacimovic, R.; Ahmed, M.; Bostoen, K.
- Sanitation technology transfer from UK festivals to migrant camps in Greece * (2016)
McManmon, Thomas G.
- Resource-oriented toilet: a sustainable sanitation option adopted in Arba Minch; Ethiopia * (2009)
- Why do women in India not use public toilets? : patterns and determinants of usage by women in Warangal City * (2017)
- LGBTI and sanitation: what we know and what the gaps are * (2017)
- Making sanitation accessible to all: accessibility audit of public toilets in Ujjain City * (2018)
* indicates the search result has a link to an online resource