Water Engineering and Development Centre
Search the database of resources
Results 1 - 10 of 17: (Number of pages: 2)
- Role of mass media in water quality management * (2013)
Rai, Dushyant Kumar
- Sustainable management options for Taihu Lake, Jiangsu Province, China (2012)
- Guideline for the management of waterborne epidemics, with the emphasis on cholera - coordination, communication, action and monitoring. Edition 1 - March 2002 * (2002)
Bosman, C.; Department of Water Affairs and Forestry (DWAF)
- Use of water quality to assess O & M in water distribution systems: Katsina State Water Board as a case study (2000)
Aliyu, Yusha'u M.
- Managing the water quality effects of settlements:- a guide to stakeholder identification and involvement * (2001)
Department of Water Affairs and Forestry (DWAF)
- National water policy [Malawi]. Water and sanitation for all, always (2004)
Ministry of water development; Malawi Government
- Safe water guide for the Australian aid program 2005. A framework and guidance for managing water quality * (2005)
Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID)
- Water quality management in GMRA (Great Man-Made River Authority) Phase 1, Libya [Distance Learning] (2008)
Abdelgader, Amjed S.
- Water safety plans - Book 4: IRA-WDS software and manual for risk assessment of contaminant intrusion into water distribution systems * (2006)
Vairavamoorthy, Kalanithy; Gorantiwar, Sunil D.; Yan, Jimin; Galgale, Harshal M.
- Testing the effect of fabric filtration prior to the three-pot system (2015)
Abdulkadir, Abubakar Shettima
* indicates the search result has a link to an online resource