Water Engineering and Development Centre
Search the database of resources
Results 1 - 10 of 20: (Number of pages: 2)
- A study of hafir linings in Darfur province, Western Sudan: report no OD/10 (1978)
Pontin, J.M.A.; Wooldridge, R.
- Poster 064: Ferrocement tanks for water storage * (2013)
Shaw, Rod; Chatterton, Ken; McMahon, Glenda
- Health projects abroad - standardised rainwater tank design (1997)
Walker, Elizabeth A.
- Rainwater tanks in series (2005)
Ensslin, Christian H.
- Developments in the promotion of rainwater harvesting through the private sector in Uganda * (2013)
- Investigating the inherent antimicrobials in moringa oleifera (Linn) stem in the design of water treatment devices for rural households in Nigeria * (2021)
- Water storage tank maintenance. Water Safety Plan and Community Water Resource Management Cell [Pictorial guide showing good and bad practice in water storage tank maintenance] (2006)
WaterAid in Bangladesh
- Rainwater harvesting for rural families in Ghana - a reliable source of water supply? [Distance Learning] (2008)
Dwomo-Fokuo, Adwoa Serwaa
- Sand storage dams in Northern Somalia (1990)
- Household water quality in rural communities of Kwara State (1990)
* indicates the search result has a link to an online resource