Developing knowledge and capacity in water and sanitation
Search the database of resources
Results 61 - 70 of 134: (Number of pages: 14)
- Construction and maintenance of appropriate water supplies in Coast Region, Tanzania (1984)
Ishengoma, Donatus M.
- Control of burst mains in Uyo, Nigeria (1991)
Asuquo-Asang, Bassey E.
- Decentralised delivery of rural water services in Uganda (2002)
Kimanzi, Gilbert J.
- Effect study on DPHE - DANIDA water supply & sanitation Project in Chaumuhani & Lakhsmipur Pourashavas (preliminary findings) (1999)
ITN - Bangladesh; International Training Network Centre for Water Supply and Waste Management; Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), Dhaka
- Empowering rural communities to sustain clean water and improve hygiene through self-help groups * (2018)
- Empowering schools to instil good hygiene habits in children and maintain infrastructure in rural Uganda * (2018)
- Essential operation and maintenance cost for sustainable toilet facilities in school [Distance Learning] (2013)
- From rights to results in rural water services - evidence from Kyuso, Kenya * (2014)
Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment (SSEE)
- Gravity flow water systems. Reasons for failure (1986)
- Groundwater development project in East Java. The utilization of buried pipe line for irrigation distribution system (1990)
Indonesia, Ministry of Public Works, Directorate General of Water Resources De
* indicates the search result has a link to an online resource