Water Engineering and Development Centre
Search the database of resources
Results 101 - 110 of 149: (Number of pages: 15)
- Improving water supply to the urban poor: Ajegunle case study (2004)
Akinwande, Yewande O.
- Information and communication technologies (ICTs) and poverty reduction in sub Saharan Africa. A learning study (synthesis). Building Digital Opportunities (BDO) Programme (2003)
Gerster, Richard; Zimmerman, Sonja; Gerster Consulting
- PPP and the Poor: Case Study - Revisiting Queenstown, South Africa * (2005)
Palmer Development Group; Sohail, M.
- Public private patnerships and the poor: the strategy planning process in Benguela and Lobito (Angola) [Distance Learning] (2006)
Martinez, Guillermo Federico Tavara
- Waterless urinals: A proposal to save water and urine nutrient recovery in Africa * (2009)
von Munch, Elisabeth
- Framework to assess and mitigate risks to the urban poor from handling healthcare waste in low-income countries (2000)
- Philippines Filipino report card on pro-poor services. Report no. 22181-PH (2001)
Bhatnagar, Bhuvan; World Bank; Environment and Social Development Sector Unit; East Asia and Pacific Region
- PPP and the Poor: Case Study - Bolivia, South America. A perspective on water supply and sanitation. * (2003)
Walton, Barry; Sohail, M.
- PPP and the Poor: Pro-poor longer term (concession and lease) contracts * (2003)
Halcrow Management Sciences; Sohail, M.
- Balancing consumption and availability in a multiple uses of water system * (2010)
Dominguez Rivera, Isabel Cristina
* indicates the search result has a link to an online resource