Water Engineering and Development Centre
Search the database of resources
Results 131 - 140 of 152: (Number of pages: 16)
- PPP and the Poor: Case Study - Buenos Aires, Argentina. Experiences with water provision in four low-income barrios in Buenos Aires * (2003)
Schusterman, R.; Almansi, F.; Hardoy, A.; McGranahan, G.; Oliviero, I.; Rozensztejn, R.; Urquiza, G.; IIED International Institute for Environment and Development; Sohail, M.
- PPP and the Poor: Case Study - Jakarta, Indonesia. Drinking water concessions (a study for better understanding public-private partnerships and water provision in low-income settlements) * (2003)
Surjadi, Charles; Sohail, M.
- Provision of water and sanitation services to small towns. Lessons from case studies in Uganda and India: part B - case studies from Uganda and India * (2000)
Colin, Jeremy; Morgan, Joy; Woodfield, Julie
- Talking crap: faecal sludge management in Accra, Ghana (2007)
Boot, Niall Lawrence David
- Urban water supply and sanitation (1999)
World Bank, South Asia Region, Rural Development Sector Unit; India, Ministry of Urban Affairs and Employment; Department For International Development (DFID)
- Small water enterprises in Africa 2 - Kenya: A study of small water enterprises in Nairobi * (2006)
Oenga, Isaak; Kuria, David; Njiru, Cyrus; Smith, Mike
- Small water enterprises in Africa 3 - Sudan: A study of small water enterprises in Khartoum * (2006)
Elamin, Mohamed; Gadir, Abdel; Njiru, Cyrus; Smith, Mike
- Sustainable management options for water supply: a study of Katsina State Water Board, Nigeria (2000)
- Water supply management in peri-urban and small towns in the fragile state context of DRC [Distance Learning] (2013)
- Proceedings of the Third Philippine Water Congress. Theme: government and private partnership in water supply (1989)
Philippine Waterworks Association; Arellano, Francisco A.
* indicates the search result has a link to an online resource