Water Engineering and Development Centre
Search the database of resources
Results 121 - 130 of 152: (Number of pages: 16)
- Involving communities and the formal sector to expand water supply services to the urban poor. Case study: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania (2003)
Lacroix, Virginie L.
- Legislation and the development of non-state providers for water supply services in Lao P.D.R. [Distance Learning] (2005)
Meadley, Thomas Rupert
- PPP and the Poor: Case Study - Dolphin Coast, South Africa. Dolphin Coast water concession * (2002)
Hemson, David; Batidzirai, Herbert; Sohail, M.
- PPP and the Poor: Interim findings - Part B - Case studies * (2001)
Sohail, M.; Cotton, A.P.
- Strategies for achieving sustainable water supply - Lokoja case study (2005)
Ojo, Victor Lanre
- Private sector participation analysis for longgang water utility (China) (2005)
- Water Resources Management Strategy. Result of consultation with small, medium and large scale industries, organised private sector and bilateral and multilateral agencies (2001)
Oyefuga, Olatunji; Pamaque Nigeria Ltd
- Water, sanitation, environment and development. Proceedings of the 19th WEDC Conference, Accra, Ghana 6-10 September, 1993 * (1993)
- Bangladesh: study of non-state providers of basic services *
Chowdhury, Alamgir Farouk; Delay, Simon; Faiz, Naushad; Haider, Iftekher; Reed, Brian; Rose, Pauline; Sen, Priti Dave; University of Birmingham, School of Public Policy; University of Birmingham, International Development Department; IHSD/DFID Health Systems Resource Centre; London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM); Water, Engineering and Development Centre (WEDC); University of Sussex, Centre for International Education
- India: desk study of non-state providers of basic services *
Nair, Padmaja; University of Birmingham, School of Public Policy; University of Birmingham, International Development Department; London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM); Water, Engineering and Development Centre (WEDC); University of Sussex, Centre for International Education
* indicates the search result has a link to an online resource