Developing knowledge and capacity in water and sanitation
Search the database of resources
Results 71 - 80 of 100: (Number of pages: 10)
- Water Resources Management Strategy. Report on participation and consultation process in Imo and Ebonyi States (2001)
- Water safety plans - Book 2: Supporting water safety management for urban piped water supplies in developing countries * (2005)
Godfrey, Sam; Howard, Guy
- Will they cotton on? An investigation into schoolgirls' use of low-cost sanitary pads in Uganda * (2010)
Crofts, Tracey J.
- A monitoring and evaluation system for the RUWASA project (Rural Water and Sanitation East Uganda Project WDD-DANIDA) (1991)
Rural Water and Sanitation Uganda Project WDD-DANIDA; Coleman, Gilroy; Carl Bro International; Overseas Development Group, University of East Anglia
- Baseline survey. Analysis of the baseline conditions in the poverty pockets. Bhopal (2007)
WaterAid India; UN-HABITAT
- Community led total sanitation and the millennium development goal sanitation challenge: case study - Eritrea [Distance Learning] (2012)
Sijenyi, Patrick A.
- Community-based water management in Wargadud, Kenya [Distance Learning] (2016)
- Environmental sanitation - interventions into seasonal cholera outbreaks in Lusaka [Distance Learning] (2007)
Mulenga, Chibesa Z.
- Environmental sanitation and gender among the urban poor. A case study of the Kibera slums, Kenya [PhD thesis American University in Washington, DC] (2008)
Lusambili, Adelaide M.
- Grey water reuse: a case study for Mombasa Polytechnic (2004)
* indicates the search result has a link to an online resource