Water Engineering and Development Centre
Search the database of resources
Results 121 - 130 of 2251: (Number of pages: 226)
- Controlling water losses from Lagos distribution system (1997)
Oyeshile, Stephen A.
- Improving the efficiency of the Lilongwe water distribution system, especially water kiosks (1983)
- Industrial pollution and its impact on the Little Akaki River, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (2002)
Mohammed, Mohammed Ali
- Membrane filtration reduces recontamination risk in chlorinated household water containers * (2017)
- National water policy [Malawi]. Water and sanitation for all, always (2004)
Ministry of water development; Malawi Government
- National water sector development strategy 2005 to 2015, Final draft (2005)
Tanzania, Ministry of Water and Livestock Development
- Rapid assessment of drinking water quality in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Country report of the pilot project implementation in 2004-2005 * (2010)
Ince, M.; Bashir, D.; Oni, O.O.O.; Awe, E.O.; Ogbechie, V.; Korve, K.; Adeyinka, M.A.; Olufolabo, A.A.; Ofordu, F.; Kehinde, M.
- Safe water guide for the Australian aid program 2005. A framework and guidance for managing water quality * (2005)
Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID)
- Training and awareness capacities required for drinking water surveillance and protection in developing countries [Distance Learning] (2015)
- Urban water supply: Gombe. Preliminary stage report (1973)
Nigeria, Government of North-Eastern state of Ministry of Works and Housing; Consulint (Nigeria) Ltd; Consulint International S.r.l.
* indicates the search result has a link to an online resource