Developing knowledge and capacity in water and sanitation
Search the database of resources
Results 1 - 10 of 12: (Number of pages: 2)
- Community initiatives in urban infrastructure * (1998)
Cotton, A.P.; Sohail, M.; Tayler, W.K.
- Implementing labour standards in construction: A sourcebook * (2003)
Ladbury, Sarah; Cotton, Andrew; Jennings, Mary
- Implementing labour standards in construction: Briefing and guidance notes * (2005)
Scott, Rebecca; Cotton, Andrew
- Operation and maintenance of urban services: Synthesis note * (2002)
Sohail, M.; Cotton, A.P.
- Operation, maintenance and sustainability of services for the urban poor: Findings, lessons learned and case studies summary and analysis * (2001)
Sohail, M.; Cavill, S.; Cotton, A.P.
- Partnerships to improve access and quality of public transport: Guidelines and compilation CD * (2003)
Sohail, M.; Mitlin, D.; Maunder, D.A.C.
- Performance monitoring of micro-contracts for the procurement of urban infrastructure * (2000)
Sohail, M.; Cotton, Andrew
- Services for the urban poor - sections 1-6: Guidance for policymakers, planners and engineers (complete series) (2000)
Cotton, Andrew; Tayler, Kevin
- Serving all urban consumers: A marketing approach to water services in low- and middle-income countries - collection of Books 1-6 (2004)
- The sweeping business: Developing entrepreneurial skills for the collection of solid waste * (2001)
Ali, Mansoor; Cotton, Andrew
* indicates the search result has a link to an online resource